Four Post Boat Lifts (8,000lb +)
Shoreline Pile Driving offers the largest variety of boat lifts on Okanagan Lake. All boat lifts are low profile, offering wireless push button remote operation for the ultimate convenience. The boat lifts are CSA approved, offering superior performance and reliability. All lifts are pile mounted, with a lifting capacity of 10,000 lbs to 80,000 lbs. Our innovative designs will accommodate any style of boat or pontoon hull.
"Shoreline Pile Driving offers the largest variety of boat lifts on Okanagan Lake!"
Advantages to Pile Mounted lifts
- Pile mounted lifts keep boats out of the water, minimizing routine vessel cleaning for customers.
- Eliminates sinking risks that can occur with in water mooring.
- Boats can be stored on pile mounted lifts year round, eliminating the need for winter storage.
- Low profile boat lifts will not obstruct lake & dock view
- Hydraulic cyclinders & pumps are stored in a dry environment above water in a concealed lift tube.
- Pile mounted lifts retract to lift. Hydraulics are sealed when in 'up' position.
- Pile mounted lifts are stable and durable, withstanding wind and wave action, and boat impact.
- No water depth requirement for installation.
- Only require a section 9 application for install. (45 days to process)
- Please note: ** Free Standing boat lifts require 'Specific Permission' & 'Section 9' application for install. (140 days to process)