All Shoreline Pile Drivings decking materials are of superior quality and are sure to be visually stunning, durable, and long lasting, making them an exceptional longterm investment for your dock.
- Treated Douglas Fir Decking Natural product, select grade, non-incised, double planed with eased edge.
- MoistureShield Vantage Collection You can enjoy the look and workability of wood, but with more water resistance, more durability and less maintenance. Our uncapped reversible boards feature a natural wood-grain texture on both sides, allowing use of either side for easier installation. The vantage boards are perfect for docks, marinas and other commercial applications.
- MoistureShield® Vision® Collection The next generation of composite decking. This distinctive, contemporary design brings the hardwood look of a home’s inside to the outside. With a modern, variegated appearance and guaranteed performance unmatched by any other decking products. MoistureShield Vision stands out while standing the test of time. The future of decking is here. Available with or without the innovative CoolDeck® technology, which minimizes heat absorption and optimizes heat reflection for a more comfortable deck.
- ThruFlow™ Panel – Legacy Collection A revolutionary take on prefabricated panels for decks, docks and walkways. With its easy-to-assemble, maintenance-free design, you can spend less time caring for your ThruFlow products and more time enjoying them. Legacy panel uses integrated short glass fibers for extra durability against wear-and-tear. ThruFlow panels won’t succumb to rot or insect damage and are UV resistant. Whether you choose to install our panels on your family deck or in your commercial marina, ThruFlow will serve you through a lifetime of use and abuse. The Legacy panels’ unique design allows 43% of sunlight to pass through uninterrupted. When installing decks, docks, and walkways, we rarely consider the wildlife being displaced underneath. The surface of the panels will never get hot under direct sunlight, leaving you free to enjoy your deck or dock in all weather. When installed in docks, marinas, and gangways, the panels’ open design protects against uplift caused by storms and strong winds. And the non-slip surface holds true wet or dry.
- Concrete Panels - Shoreline engineers, manufactures, and installs 8" thick concrete waffle panels, with Douglas Fir fascia. These concrete panels are designed for exceptional stability, durability and longevity.
All decking materials are hand selected by highly qualified specialists, acquiring the knowledge to assist you in finding the appropriate decking materials needed during the construction process. If there are any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us.